SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No not Saab...yet. I'm testing ZeroForum, that I'm planning on switching over to. I'm still playing with the settings, but it's basically up and running, including IM features. If you have a Swedespeed username created before yesterday, you can operate in the forums using your current name and password, though it may screw your cookies up (you might have to delete, I certainly did). <P>Check it out if you wish.<BR> <A HREF="http://forums.swedespeed.com" TARGET=_blank>http://forums.swedespeed.com</A> <P>Let me know what you think.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's the exact same software. It needs some tweeking, which I'll do between now and the weekend probably (maybe take it live on Saturday). We'll see, gotta get my sys admin to get rid of hte Vortex banner roation and put up the SS rotation and a couple other things.

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay, I made a bunch of updates, added more avatars and broke them down in subsections. The IM is now up and running, so you can play with that if you want. Let me know if you find any bugs.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I could really go for the x-tra large 16pt font under style scheme, but I'm sure that will come with the changeover. Looks good so far, keep up the good work.<P>Can you add an R-Sport image for an avatar? If so, I can send you a pic of it.<P>

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Send me whatever logo you have. I'll give it a try. I'm going to add some larger size font setups so, that should be doable. Thanks for the input Michael.

·
Premium Member
1,433 Posts
Will we be able to post pics without the codes and third party storage space requirements? So much to share...<P>

·
Super Moderator
39,215 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spearzy:<BR><B>Will we be able to post pics without the codes and third party storage space requirements? So much to share...<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I could not agree more with you...<P>Yannis<P>

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
George,<P>The new forum design looks good. For your information... in the description of the Volvo forum you might want to change it to say "Volvo" instead of "Volksagen".<P>Volvo Discussion forums for all Volkswagen models broken down by model generation.<P>William<p>[This message has been edited by William (edited 09-12-2002).]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts