SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This year's New York Auto Show shows the fruits of Volvo's labor - with three recently debuted models including the C70, S80 and freshened XC90. New model waves are sometimes cyclical, and that's certainly evident right now at Volvo.

With that in mind, what rumored new or redesigned model would you like to see come next from Volvo?

·
Banned
3,517 Posts
Re: Swedespeed Poll: What's the Next Launch ([email protected])

What new R?? There is NO new S60 or V70 and the 1st yrs of a new model there will be NO R launched together with it.
I think C30.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts

I'd love to see the new S60 come out soon. Hopefully that would help lead to some answers about the possibility of another R.

Why is it that each new model that Volvo plans to unveil is constantly delayed? The length of time it takes new cars to reach market is ridiculous.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Re: Swedespeed Poll: What's the Next Launch (frankhoffy)

I agree with you. I hope it is not too "pumped up" with plastic fender wells etc. If so I will probably look at the V50 T5 AWD.

Cheers, PEter

·
Registered
63,543 Posts

You're a year, 15 months tops away from the new V70,
I don't think anything else will come before it

·
Registered
8 Posts

Not sure about the other vehicles, but I do know that the 2007 S60 and S60R will debut this summer and most likely will first be seen at the London show in July. Not many changes, mostly cosmetic. 2007 will be the last year of the S60 in this configuration.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Does anybody know anything about the XC50? I keep trying... something tells me that project was rebooted a year or so ago from scratch. Latest I heard was 2008 for MY 2009.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Re: Swedespeed Poll: What's the Next Launch (frankhoffy)

Quote, originally posted by frankhoffy »
I can't believe the V70 is winning over the XC50. Just look how sexy that thing is:

it looks like a toy car

·
Registered
8,839 Posts
Re: (rfkuehn)

Quote, originally posted by rfkuehn »
Does anybody know anything about the XC50? I keep trying... something tells me that project was rebooted a year or so ago from scratch. Latest I heard was 2008 for MY 2009.

Thats about right.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts