SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Date: Saturday July 28th (2012)
Time: 11am - 3pm or whenever everyone stays til.
Location: King of Prussia IMAX Theater --- 300 Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia, Pa 19406
Google Maps: https://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&q=king+of+prussia+imax+theater&fb=1&gl=us&hq=imax+theater&hnear=0x89c694352c6e632d:0xfa099731bfc15395,King+of+Prussia,+PA&cid=0,0,3713644762220843111&ei=vTAzT4nUPIbe0QHH4bDjAg&oi=local_result&ved=0CBwQ_BI

Spring Meet Thread: http://forums.swedespeed.com/showthread.php?171102-Swede-Euro-Meet-in-K.O.P.-Pa-3-24-12

I hosted this meet back in March for our "Spring Meet" and we had about 7-8 Volvos roll out and about 14-15 SAABs. This started as a SAAB meet, but we are all car enthusiast and welcome any other Swedes or Euros to join.

This is a simple GTG, talk cars, check out each others rides, take some pics, grab a bite to eat and possibly go for a cruise after if anyone if up for it.

The meet is held about a 1-2 min from the King of Prussia Mall, so there are plenty of restaurants and shops, so you could make a day out of it or even bail and go to the mall if your not feeling the meet.

Photos from the Spring Meet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LzltaxT_Jo
Videos from the Spring Meet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE10uMmqwTc

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also, if anyone wanted to post this in the Events and Gathering section, feel free to do so. I just don't want to clog up the boards, since I'm not a regular on here.

also feel free to share this on any other Swede/Euro sites.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
If I'm not scheduled that weekend, I may be able to come up for it. @3hr15m away though, it's a bit of a haul. 50/50 right now if I'm free that Saturday.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Working that weekend :(
no problem, we will have another one come fall. ill try to post it earlier, so if needed, people can get off of work.

If I'm not scheduled that weekend, I may be able to come up for it. @3hr15m away though, it's a bit of a haul. 50/50 right now if I'm free that Saturday.
that's a nice little hike. if it's any incentive, there should be a saab guy heading up from VA, if you guys wanted to cruise together, i could give you his info. it's completely up to you and like mentioned above, we will have another meet come fall, if that time works better for you.

little update:

we will still be having the meet at the KOP IMAX, but just incase we run into any problems and are asked to leave/move or you arrive and we are not in the KOP lot, there is a backup location about 200 yards down the road. i don't have the exact address, but it is literally 200-300 yards down the road from the KOP lot. just turn right out of any IMAX exit and the back up lot would be on your right.

here is a map showing the location in relation to the KOP lot. We should not have any trouble at the KOP location, this is just a "worst case scenario" plan.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
one more week away.

apparently some of the saab guys find these directions to be confusing or don't think they will be able to find the meet location:confused:

so if anyone thinks they will have trouble finding the location, message me your cell # and ill give you mine, so you can call me if you get lost on your way to the meet.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Still 50/50 on this. I don't work that Saturday, but I don't know what I'll have going on that weekend either...

I'm sure fun will be had by all regardless!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Fvck I might be there 2 I could do 2:30 hrs if I'm not wokring

·
Registered
4,185 Posts
I'd love to attend but will be busy with a volunteer event at the time. Maybe next event...

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Shoot, cant make it. Next one...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
10,560 Posts
I didn't realize this was going on. Going to try to make it down in 'ole yellow.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Adam can you bring those pieces with you?

·
Registered
571 Posts
wow, the day before but i will try to make it out to this!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts