SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Date: Saturday March 24th (2012)
Time: 11:30am - ? (at least until 2pm, but some will leave for lunch at the mall)
Location: King of Prussia IMAX Theater: 300 Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia, Pa 19460
(***See Map of lot below for parking***)
Google Maps: http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=king+of+prussia+imax+theater&fb=1&gl=us&hq=imax+theater&hnear=0x89c694352c6e632d:0xfa099731bfc15395,King+of+Prussia,+PA&cid=0,0,3713644762220843111&ei=vTAzT4nUPIbe0QHH4bDjAg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CBwQ_BI

Hi guys, this is my first post here, I currently drive a '07 SAAB 93 AERO, but i do also have a volvo S60, so im sure ill be checking back in here and there for some info:thumbup:

A group of us saab guys are holding a meet/gathering later on this month on Saturday the 24th in King of Prussia, Pa at the K.O.P. mall and i just wanted to extend the offer to other swedes and euros.

as of right now we have 15 confirmed saabs, 15-20 other saabs on the fence and a couple other euros also on the fence (Volvos, Audi's and VW's). but we are looking to make this larger, as it has now turned into a Tri-Monthy Meet this year, so feel free to spread the word to any other swedes or euros that you might know.

this is just a simple GTG, talk cars, check out each others rides, take some pics, grab a bite to eat and possibly go for a cruise after if anyone if up for it.

The meet is held about a 1-2 min from the King of Prussia Mall, so there are plenty of restaurants and Shops, so you could make a day out of it, or even bail and go to the mall if your not feeling the meet.

here is our thread over on Saabcentral: http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=226904

Meet Info Again
Date: Saturday March 24th (2012)
Time: 11:30am - ? (at least until 2pm, but some will leave for lunch at the mall)
Location: King of Prussia IMAX Theater: 300 Goddard Blvd, King of Prussia, Pa 19460c(*** See map for Parking location***)
http://maps.google.com/maps?client=safari&rls=en&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=king+of+prussia+imax+theater&fb=1&gl=us&hq=imax+theater&hnear=0x89c694352c6e632d:0xfa099731bfc15395,King+of+Prussia,+PA&cid=0,0,3713644762220843111&ei=vTAzT4nUPIbe0QHH4bDjAg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CBwQ_BI

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
I already have plans that weekend or I would drive down.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
I hope to make it. I was gonna post this up as i got word of this on TriStateTuners.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
looks like it going to be nice all week and rain saturday. we will see what happens :)

might have the xc90 or the c70

with the weather the way it is.....i'd prefer the c70 all day long!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks like it going to be nice all week and rain saturday. we will see what happens :)

might have the xc90 or the c70

with the weather the way it is.....i'd prefer the c70 all day long!
that c70 is looking good!

also, the meet is 2 weeks away on ***Saturday the 24th***

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they are calling for 60% chance o train on the 24th, we didn't plan a rain date, but i will be sure to keep everyone up to date, through this up coming week. obviously if it is a real bad storm the meet will be moved to a later date.
http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USPA1858?dayNum=8

Working that weekend, hope to see some pics tho :)

Actually speaking of KOP...any more Volvos @ IKEA happened in the last couple years? Last I can remember was 2010.
i'll be taking pics and will be sure to share them over here too!

·
Registered
621 Posts
30% sat and 60% rain moved to sun now....

·
Registered
621 Posts
chance of rain.....hahaha. sorry....

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
30% sat and 60% rain moved to sun now....
well, even better!

Wait, the chance of rain is moved or the meet??
Meet is still on for Saturday the 24th @11am

just wanted to give the heads up just incase the weather takes a turn for the worst, since we have some guys traveling from Virginia and Connecticut. we've got people coming rain or shine, but if saturday rolls around and it's pouring all morning, most people will probably bail and it will get pushed back another week so everyone can come out.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
looks like the rain may hold off until sunday and just be cloudy on saturday. cloudy = better pictures!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts