SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

Swaybar Endlinks, Front, Heavy Duty '93-'00 series 850/70 New

1K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  flbchbm 
#1 ·
NEW Front Endlinks, IPD Heavy Duty, '93-'00 series 850/70 Brand NEW

850/70 '93-'00 series. NEW Swaybar Endlinks, Front, Heavy Duty. From IPD that go for $40 each. I am letting BOTH go for $60 INCLUDING shipping to the continental US via Fedex ground or ground residential no signature required as that is extra $. Model number WS9492804HD. Will accept money order and paypal in advance only. PRICE IS FIRM. Pic available. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE........................................

Modified by flbchbm at 10:07 PM 4-30-2006

#6 ·
Re: (kbtr6)

Sorry, I didn't get an IM. Well, Even finally replied and said he was out of town. I replied back and I was somehow patient enough to give him another chance. I have not heard back on that email whether he had sent the money order. I have now lost my patience. If he does not reply by COB Tuesday night 11Apr06 you may have them.
I also have the magnetic oil drain plug that fits your car for $5.00 ($8 reg price).
thanks,
chris

#10 ·
Re: (kbtr6)

Quote, originally posted by kbtr6 »
I just want the end links Chris, I'll give you $50 shipped. lmk.
Awe, come on Bill...quit twisting my arm..
..I assumed when you replied you were interested in them it was at the posted price. It would have been appreciated if you had made your intentions fully clear.

everyone please refer to my MODFIED post:

...850/70 Heavy Duty Endlinks from IPD that go for $40 each. I am letting BOTH go for $60 INCLUDING shipping to the continental US via Fedex ground or ground residential no signature required as that is extra $. Model number WS9492804HD. Will accept money order and paypal only. PRICE IS FIRM. Pics available. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY........................................
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brand new from IPD is $80 plus at least $8 shipping. That saves you $28. You only have to ask yourself one question: is it worth saving the $28?

Let me know what you decide. In the meantime...THEY ARE AVAILABLE TO ANYBODY. I WILL NOT HOLD THEM FOR ANYBODY. IF YOU WANT THEM, PLEASE MAKE CONTACT AND DISCUSS PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS. THIS IS A SIMPLE TRANSACTION TAKING MORE EFFORT AND TIME THAN REQUIRED.
I thank you for your time.
Chris

Modified by flbchbm at 2:49 PM 4-24-2006

#12 ·
i sent you another message over at volvospeed. send me your paypal address. you got my email add.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.