Wow... cheap.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
The rear has 2 different tires on it.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
At that price, I am surprised it has tires at all.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also noticed it only has the HU-613, does that mean someone swapped the radio or was the standard audio package available in the R?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Something does seem kinda odd about that price....like salvage title or something........ and a HU-613? shouldn't that be a HU-803?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Something does seem kinda odd about that price....like salvage title or something........ and a HU-613? shouldn't that be a HU-803?
i thought all R's came with the 803, and it was an option on T5's. I just called, it's a salvage or rebuilt title. Apparently it was stolen back in 2004 with like 8000 miles on it and then just had a bunch of cosmetic damage....so he says. Would be a great track car i guess if it were a 6spd.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
It's a POS, that's why it's cheap. The interior is nasty, the bumper is ****ed up in the front, and it's an auto 04 with high miles. It really couldn't be worse lol

It has obviously not been treated that well.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's a POS, that's why it's cheap. The interior is nasty, the bumper is ****ed up in the front, and it's an auto 04 with high miles. It really couldn't be worse lol

It has obviously not been treated that well.
high miles? you're high, lol. Come to think of it....i've never bought a vehicle with less than 100k.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
The front bumper lower lip is messed up, both fog light grilles are missing, the drivers side foglight is missing...honestly you don't know what else is wrong with the car, but I suspect a lot.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
high miles? you're high, lol. Come to think of it....i've never bought a vehicle with less than 100k.
I got my R with 48,300 miles and I thought that was high. However, I've got an S40 with 174,000 miles. The V70 has 130,000... We got the S40 with 20,000 miles. The V70 is my girlfriends car, which she got with 123K

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
The front bumper lower lip is messed up, both fog light grilles are missing, the drivers side foglight is missing...honestly you don't know what else is wrong with the car, but I suspect a lot.
LUL WHAT YOU SAY ??

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
this. Must be a salvage title at that price, too bad it's not a 6spd or Max would snatch it up.
At that price, if it checks out, you could afford to put a 6-speed auto and IPD stage I into it...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
OH MY GOD! Your hood blanket has created black discoloration on your charge pipe!
I know right. Horrors. Renders it practically undriveable.

·
Registered
796 Posts
wow if I had the cash and space i'd swoop that. Far too many here are thinking from the perspective of a daily driver or someones primary mode of transportation. I think this is a steal for someone who doesn't have to rely on it and has the space to work on it if needed. To get what appears to be an entire running car with no check engine light or error message (I'll admit they could have cleared those right before the pics where taken though..) and just under 100k on the odo seems like a deal. Parts car worst case or a complete car for someone to experiment with..

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
At that price, if it checks out, you could afford to put a 6-speed auto and IPD stage I into it...
lol, there's still a missing pedal. I don't care how much power it makes, it's a slushbox. Automatics belong in trucks and Lexus'...Lexii?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts