SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My driver-side airbag warning sticker is peeling off. It's really bugging the hell out of me. I'd go ahead and peel the rest off if I wouldn't be bothered by the discoloration left behind. Anyone know where to get a replacement sticker?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts

·
Registered
7,614 Posts
I think it's funny that you're not bothered by a big yellow and black rectangle questioning your intelligence about the dangers of an airbag, but a little off-gray rectangle would be really annoying.

Personally I remove all those stickers, the discoloration goes away pretty quick.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
If implemented, this would no doubt alter which females I let ride in the car.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think it's funny that you're not bothered by a big yellow and black rectangle questioning your intelligence about the dangers of an airbag, but a little off-gray rectangle would be really annoying.

Personally I remove all those stickers, the discoloration goes away pretty quick.
Yeah, yeah, I'm kinda weird like that. But if the discoloration goes away, I'll just pull them off. I'm guessing the sun bleaches the discoloration away?

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
Just pull the dam thing off. Take a soft brush and smooth the fibers. Let the sun do it's work and your better off.

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
Just pull the dam thing off. Take a soft brush and smooth the fibers. Let the sun do it's work and your better off.
meh, thats boring :D maybe we need a photoshop thread for this, put it to a vote where vLGrok must install the winner.

·
Registered
4,185 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
That came off the 1st day I bought my car. Right after the dealers license plate frames. Thank Jebus the dealer did not put a sticker on the rear bumper like many dealers do.

I would pull it off and leave it off. the different color is still way better than an ugly ass sticker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts