SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dealer installed Android Auto and Pilot Assist 2 after which sunroof sliding is not working. The shade works fine and tilt also works fine but just the slide is not working. When I use auto open, the shade goes back to the end, makes some clicking sound and moves about one cm and stops and the slide doesn't open. Is there something I am missing? I searched and found an old thread for other Volvo models where they had to do some steps after a battery is disconnected https://www.matthewsvolvosite.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=39026&start=30, will this be applicable for MY16 also?

·
Registered
994 Posts
Doubtful that applies to 2016+ as it runs on a different system. Sounds wierd, I would just call the dealer and have them investigate. Never seen a post here on the forum about any similar issue. Bummer but stuff happens.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I have a 2019 and a similar issue. The tilt and shade works fine but the slide function doesn't respond 90% of the time. What is also interesting is the shade will start, then stop and then the tilt will open and then shade will start going again

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update: XC90 is back from dealer and they didn't find any issue with the sunroof. They said they just has to connect it to VIDA and reinitialize the sunroof and it started working again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts