SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,<br>About a week ago my sunroof stopped working. It will make a clicking sound (motor seems to be working) but the roof won't retract. When I pulled off the accordion type covers one of the four screws attaching to glass to the guide rails was missing. I was hoping that all it would require would be replacing the screw to correct the alignment but when I visited the dealer today they said that it was much more than that. Out of curiosity I decided to take a look for myself. I took the glass off and the left arm that lifts the roof seems to be sticking when I try to retract it (the right works without any problems). It still makes the clicking/grinding noise. It seems like the left arm doesn't slide back on the guide rail as it should. What kind of money should I expect to pay to replace and install the left arm and rail assembly?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Re: Sunroof problems (aidan)

If im not mistaken, you cant get just the pieces, only the assembly. Besides, if one side went out, chances are the other side isnt too far behind. Do it right so you only have to do it once.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts