From what I have read on the all knowing inter web, there appears to be established sunroof calibration instructions. Anyone out there ever run across them or know where they are hidden?
Appreciate it! 2010 XC60 T6
During my internet browsing, I stumbled upon sunroof calibration guide, which worked on my MY16 XC60. Since I can not upload whole PDF document, I'll try to explain it here:
1. Set ignition key to second position (long press to "Start engine" button without pressing brake pedal)
2. Fully close sunroof, including blind
3. Start the engine and keep it to 500-1000 RPM (so, just let it to idle)
4. Pull down sunroof opening button and hold it for at least 35 seconds (as when you want to close it from "Ventilation" position). Sometime around 30 seconds, sunroof should fully open and close by itself.
5. Release sunroof opening button