SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked this question before within a thread.
It appears to me that the R model will allow a compartment style sunglass holder to fit over the driver's side grab handle. It is listed in here as an option for the R:
http://www.volvocars.us/Showro...ories/

My local dealership said this will NOT work in the R model.
Does anyone know if it will? I do not want the cheap clip option that comes with the convenience package.

Thanks!

·
Registered
18,762 Posts
Re: Sunglass Holder (Eric_H)

total crap, works just fine as you can see.

I was the first here to have this mod I think.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts

Heh, pay the whole 23 bucks they want for one, and put it in yourself ... that's what I plan to do. Just pop the little covers off your grab handle ... it ain't rocket science

·
Registered
584 Posts

LOL. you know, I have been having the same kind of problems with my local dealership... and to be honest with you, it makes me VERY VERY angry, they are never so nice to me, and just blow me off.... what IS it with them?? you know, my parents have Hondas, and my golly... they are the NICEST peoples on the face of the planet!! WHY DOES VOLVO SERVICE HAVE TO BE SO CRAPPY!!!!!

·
Registered
253 Posts

I've had it for about a year
Order them from volvo.autowebaccessories.com - you'll save enough to put two in like we did - my wife loves here too

If they aren't listed on the website, call them and they'll send you a purchase link. Also note that they may be a little off-color from your interior.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts