SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Those are a good couple of loves right there :) Looks good!

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heheh Thanks. It was a blast. I typically cruise in Sport, though once I get upstate the roads are really nice and I keep it in Advanced. It's really not that bad at all. Can't wait to upgrade the sways.

Unfortunately I couldnt push the car all the way because my tie-rods are shot and are making a funky noise. I just ordered a pair and should replace them sometime this week.

But yea...love driving this car :)

·
Registered
8,062 Posts
Awesome looking roads. Can't wait to make it back to the mountains with my new mods.

Nice rides, both of them of course, lol. ;)

It was about time someone added some of their own female goodness here so the rest of the SS doesn't all have to depend on me all the time, lol.

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Awesome looking roads. Can't wait to make it back to the mountains with my new mods.

Nice rides, both of them of course, lol. ;)

It was about time someone added some of their own female goodness here so the rest of the SS doesn't all have to depend on me all the time, lol.
Oh yea; you'll love the mountains, especially with the sways.
If you're ever in NY let me know.
And yup yup - figured I'd share just a bit of some of my female goodness in the right way.... :)

·
Registered
6,707 Posts
I think I know that road. In Rockland County area maybe?

·
Registered
11,628 Posts
Awesome pic!! That road looks like a blast too.

One question. Does your girlfriend let you push the car while she's riding shotgun? My wife hates it when I push the car in the turns, she gets car sick wayyyy to easy :(

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Ahaha, I <3 the girls I drive with. My G/f used to drive a 2.5 Rs 2dr subaru, so shes used to the shinnanegans.

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Hehe thanks for the love.

This is route 97 a bit north of Sparrow Bush (close to Port Jervis)

And my girl usually gets freaked out when I push the car at curves, but she's a good sport about it. She's coming with me to the Tiki track event in August...wants to drive the car too. She's a great driver and will do just fine :)
Often though, when we're on out way home late at night and she's falling asleep I purposely accelerate fast and that wakes her up rather quickly! hehe

·
Registered
8,062 Posts
Often though, when we're on out way home late at night and she's falling asleep I purposely accelerate fast and that wakes her up rather quickly! hehe
Sometimes when my friends fall asleep in the car I'll do a brake check at high speeds while screaming like we're gonna die.

Wakes them up better than any caffenated drink ever would, lol. :p

And though I love all my good friends, I love the ones that enjoy spirited driving the most, lol. :D

·
6,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
heheh that's hilarious. I gotta try that with my friends.

I typically try not to chofer anyone around other than my gf. And when I do spirited drives (legal of course) I like to be alone in the car - less weight and less responsibility.

·
Registered
8,062 Posts
I typically try not to chofer anyone around other than my gf. And when I do spirited drives (legal of course) I like to be alone in the car - less weight and less responsibility.
Good points, the level of driving I'll engage in with passengers is much safer than that I'll do when I'm by myself. A ride along on a race day is a completely different story though, lol.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.