SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So Sunday was my annual fall cruise I do with about a dozen local friends through NWPA/Allegheny National Forest. Usually we mostly have a mix of European ( VW/Audi/Volvo/Mini ) but also a few odd balls like Mustangs, Honda, etc. This year I took my V60 which I have set up with an Elevate rear sway and Firestone Firehawk Indy 500s and honestly, I couldn't be more happy with how the car reacted. I pretty much left it in sport mode and on the twisty roads, I left it in 3rd and 4th gear primarily. Once I'd put it in a turn and get on the throttle, it would just stick and acted like it was on rails. Obviously I'd hold the paddle shifter down on straight aways to clear the gear hold, putting it back in sport modem but man was it fun. Really makes me want to throw an exhaust on it too haha!

I've attached a clip of our route we ended up taking. I wasn't sure if there were any Erie, PA or south guys on this forum or not who'd want to attend next year. If so, I can link the Facebook group to keep you updated. We typically do one spring and one or two fall time cruises.

https://imgur.com/4Up6VCh

1 - 1 of 1 Posts