SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi so i was just wondering if you guys could give me some inspiration for what kind of wheels would look good on a dark green V70 xc. I would like something bigger than the 15's i have right now and something that is not very common. Any kind of suggestions are very welcome. I am planing on lowering the car a little bit but just to give it more intersection and hopefully better look. Thank you guys.

·
Registered
17,687 Posts
Meteor, Comet, Neptune, Helios

·
Registered
1998 V70 T5 with factory m56h; 18t, Green injectors, 50% e85
2,457 Posts

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Volvo OEM wheels are generally nice looking but get boring after a while. I highly suggest you do something else that is less common.

Enkei M52

Enkei RSF5

Heico Volution V's

VST Monoblock Type R

SSR GT-10's

BBS CH's

Team Dynamic Racing Pro Race 1.2's:

The other route is OEM wheels from another brand:

Ferrari wheels:

Jaguar wheels

Porsche wheels

I'm running these 05-07 STI wheels on my wagon. They were gold when I bought them

And black for a while

And now they're currently silver

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Great. Now after looking at all those pictures, I want new wheels too.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what wheels are those jaguar wheels? I'm in love

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no I'm interested in the 7 spoke 2 tone ones. they are beautiful. What jaguar are they from? Whats their name?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I get a lot of positive comments with my '04 Saab 9-3 Aero wheels (Saab calls 'em ALU50) on my VR. 17x7 with 225/45. Nice having Saab wheels handy since they're 5x110 and the Volvo is 5x108. Same center bore and offset.

·
Registered
158 Posts
So I'm looking at new wheels for my 2000 xc70, and I've seen some 17" OEMs that caught my eye. What tire size should I go with so I can run them without modification? I'm hoping for a simple bolt-on solution. This is a grocery getter, so noise and comfort are important. Thoughts?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts