SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a new set of 19" (maybe 20"'s) to run in the summer on a V60 T6. Taking delivery with the 19" Bor wheel but I am thinking of something else come summer.

Our Audi tuning guy suggested these in a 20" application BBS CH-R's. Not all colours are available in a Volvo fitment.

Or these BBS SR

Any other suggestion of a design that would work with this wagon?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looking for a new set of 19" (maybe 20"'s) to run in the summer on a V60 T6. Taking delivery with the 19" Bor wheel but I am thinking of something else come summer.

Our Audi tuning guy suggested these in a 20" application BBS CH-R's. Not all colours are available in a Volvo fitment.

Or these BBS SR

Any other suggestion of a design that would work with this wagon?

I have seen the BBS CK wheel available in Volvo fitment but I have never seen the BBS CH-R available in Volvo fitment. Where would I find the CH-R in our 5x108 bolt pattern? With that said I'm a huge fan of the BBS CK. It's a great looking wheel. A little on the heavy side but not heavier than your 19" BOR's.

·
Registered
191 Posts
If you have a Costco nearby, you can purchase decent wheels most Volvos for reasonable price. In Ontario Canada, they start at $140 each in 17" and a few $$ more for 18" size.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
I like the BBS CK like the KPAX GT6 uses. It is proven to fit (and look good).

http://www.volvoedmonton.com/service/kpaxperformanceparts.aspx?lng=2

This package contains the following K-PAX Volvo components:

(4) Anthracite BBS 19x8" Wheels
(4) Tires Pressure Monitor Sensors
(4) 245/35-19 Pirelli P-Zero Silver High Performance Summer Tires
(4) Wheel Centrecaps with either BBS or K-PAX Racing logo

I also like the SR's because they have a similar design as the Polestar winter wheels, but I'm not sure if they are sized for your Volvo. Ya have to be careful with wheels over 8" wide in conjunction with the offset, to avoid rubbing.

You could also just buy a set of those Polestar winter 19's:

·
Registered
14,026 Posts
Any of those BBS wheels would look very nice, IMHO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts