SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I have completed my 3rd pilgrimage to Wellington, Florida this past week and my beloved 2010 Executive XC90 V8 is fast approaching 60K. I am thinking of buying another Volvo besides the one that I just purchased for my wife (C30 R Design). Is there ANY Volvo model that I can buy today that has a massaging front seat the way my Executive has? The benefit of this on a 20 hour straight drive is inestimable. Heat and ventilation are very nice but a rolling, rollicking back kneading at 4:30 AM as I buzz through Jacksonville, Florida with talk radio on the Sirius, grabbing a cold root beer from the armrest chiller and the sunroof open a crack, two kids sleeping and the wife dozing is about as good as it gets in my book. Who knows which 2012 Volvo I can buy that has massage?

·
Registered
808 Posts
No massage on any model for 2012

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Not worn out

But I have increased my mileage substantially. Will most likely hit 90 to 95 K this year and I like to know my options. Keeping it as back up no matter. I can not understand if Volvo is trying to move from lower luxury brand into full (think MB, BMW) level how they can STOP offering massaging seats in a package like the "Platinum" or the "Inscription". Really is very inconsistent messaging.

·
Registered
564 Posts
It'll probably be a couple years' wait while they get their product strategies sorted out. My guess is that around the time the next XC90 comes out, you'll have some more (new and massaging) options in Volvo's lineup.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts