SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,<p>Sorry for posting XC70 question in this forum, it is because you guys are very knowledgeable and forum is very active and the car platform is the same anyway...<p>When i start the car (MY04, with 107,000KM) after it sits for sometimes, immediately after the engine starts and revs it make a noise or rattle like a fan that you put a screwdriver in it for a 1-2 seconds and then stops, it never happens again unless the car sits for another 30 minutes or more. the car runs great otherwise.<p>Any idea or experience with this issue? <BR><BR>
<i>Modified by kamiar at 2:00 PM 7-29-2009</i>

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Re: (kamiar)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>kamiar</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But don't you think something is going bad? or what possibly that could be?</TD></TR></TABLE><p>Turbo without pressure?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (TexasV70R)

What do you mean by "Turbo without pressure?"<p>Does that mean my turbo is going bad or is it normal?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi,<p>i listened to the engine while my wife started the car, it seems to come from under the top plastic cover of engine...<p>What this could be? Pls share your thought as it is difficult to diagnose as it happens only once when the care sits for sometimes and not always, and my extended warranty is expiring next month!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts