SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weird and pretty annoying issue here. My contacts that are marked as favorites will disappear from favorites menu, just happens randomly, feels like it gets reset or something...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Yea mine does to. Also radio favorites. What I think is happening is that every time Apple CarPlay is disconnected, it erases the favorites as well. I’ve caught it happen on couple of occasions. It seems like it’s a bug in the software.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Yea mine does to. Also radio favorites. What I think is happening is that every time Apple CarPlay is disconnected, it erases the favorites as well. I’ve caught it happen on couple of occasions. It seems like it’s a bug in the software.
Those favorites (contacts in Sensus at least) are only available via Bluetooth - when a BT device is connected Sensus. Even then I think they’re unique to the device, unless they are downloaded by Sensus to be available when any BT device is connected. It’s not related to CarPlay. CarPlay/iPhone has it’s own favorites that are local to the iOS device and are displayed in the Phone app both in CarPlay and on the iPhone.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Few times I had a similar issue with my favourite phone contacts (Android) getting re-arranged (they would not get deleted just get moved around) and I couldn't understand why that was happening even though I kept editing the list, saving it over and over 🤔🤷 One day I decided to totally delete all my contacts and add them all over again and since that time they have not moved yet lol 🤞🙏

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Oh yes, it happens all the time for the last few years ... You make the effort and make the list of favourites and after some time there are none. I resigned after quite few times. Thank you Volvo ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts