SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
6,887 Posts
Re: (mattdoc)

Are you planning on selling one you have or looking to get one? I personally like the looks of mine, but I also like the looks of the ones people are doing that are just lips, like the M3 has...

·
Registered
146 Posts
Re: (mofolicious)

Maybe I'm biased but I still think the Euro T5 lip spoiler is a winner! Mine below:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: (iainmd)

I ended up going with the T5 lip. I got it from myswedishparts.com and it wasn't cheap (~$300, shipping and tax). It was worth it to me since I won't be doing too many mods to my car. Quality not quantity, right? BTW, the lip looks great on these cars. Keeps its European look.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (max power)

Quote, originally posted by max power »
is the euro lip diff from ones sent to us?

Word because that one looks freakin sweet! I want that

·
Registered
6,887 Posts

I think that is a very reasonable asking price, as they sell on ebay for $185+.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re: (erikbraucht)

I bought the same lip that iainmd has but in barrents blue from myswedishparts.com. You'll have to call them up and ask for the part. They might not have the exact color on hand but if they don't they'll paint one for you (They're the Volvo dealership in Richardson, TX so you'll get quality parts).

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm not 100% sure, but I'd say NO. What are the chances that Volvo would secure a spoiler with only a couple screws per side on the back of the trunk?

Just do what I'm going to do, hockey tape. I'm going to color it with a marker so it matches the car. You'll hardly be able to tell.

I plan on doing it this weekend. I'll have pics for you guys!

·
Premium Member
9,303 Posts

The stock spoilers attach with a glue strip (basically double-sided tape) and a screw at either end.

Tom.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
Re: (S40TRBO)

Quote, originally posted by S40TRBO »
For my evolve spoiler i used Urethane Windshield Adhesive, this was recommended by the body shop that painted it for me.

Hmmm not a bad suggestion. That stuff is pretty solid and yet wouldnt be too hard to remove if thats the case in the future.

Ive checked with our parts department and can see a "T5 spoiler" listed and its sort of looks like the one posted above but im just not 100% sure. Read in threads back it cant be ordered but im lookin right at it ont the screen lol.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.