SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a stock P80 downpipe for my 1996 855 R. My current one is cut up and booger-welded together, so I'd much rather have a stock DP when putting on a good exhaust.

The junkyards in my area are desolate wastelands when it comes to parts, so I've come to the wanted section.

If anyone has either an angle flange or straight flange downpipe with the cat and can ship it to 53012, please drop me a line. My car is currently straight flange but I will be putting a angle flange on when I rebuild the turbo in the next year or two.

Thanks!

·
Registered
16,666 Posts
I'll hopefully have a straight flange DP available in the next 4-8 weeks.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Looking for a stock P80 downpipe for my 1996 855 R. My current one is cut up and booger-welded together, so I'd much rather have a stock DP when putting on a good exhaust.

The junkyards in my area are desolate wastelands when it comes to parts, so I've come to the wanted section.

If anyone has either an angle flange or straight flange downpipe with the cat and can ship it to 53012, please drop me a line. My car is currently straight flange but I will be putting a angle flange on when I rebuild the turbo in the next year or two.

Thanks!
I have what you need. The downpipe and catalytic converter from my 99 s70t5. It is angle flange, too. Ive been holding it for a few years now. Scrapyard wanted to give me $10.00 for it instead of the usual $50 unless I had a receipt from a repair shop. Wtf kind of bs is that? Basically if you did the work for yourself then you are screwed. Let me know if you're still interested. I have pics.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll take it! I've PM'd you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts