SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats going on, i was toying around with my fog lights the other day..<p><br>stock, mine didnt come with fog lights, but its pre-wired.<p>i bought fog lights and the covers the other day, and asked the guy what i needed to do, he said just plug them in and go...<p><br>after i plugged them in, i realized, i didnt have the button, and i bought that too... <p>then it still didnt work, so i hit up s40boy and we did the "check the fuse over the phone" thing, and still no luck...<p>he said it might need to get flashed..<p>makes sense, but since my intake is out with alot of other components in the engine, im not going to be driving it until s40boy - gary sends me that COLD AIR INTAKE already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol, just kidding..<p><br>but in the mean time while i wait, anyone got any advice??

·
Registered
184 Posts
Re: stock fog lights wiring (nme95k)

how much did that cost ya

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: stock fog lights wiring (Sk8 Ma BaNaNa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Sk8 Ma BaNaNa</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how much did that cost ya</TD></TR></TABLE><p>??<p>

·
Registered
568 Posts

Well seeing as how my subwoofer flash cost me 223 dollars for less than 10 minutes of work, I'd be expecting over 100... But if you find a good dealer, they might go ahead and do it for cheaper, or maybe even free. Try to make friends with the tech's. It helps.

·
Registered
184 Posts

the fog lights

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: stock fog lights wiring (Sk8 Ma BaNaNa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>Sk8 Ma BaNaNa</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the fog lights</TD></TR></TABLE><p><br>oh, there was a totalled s40 at the dealership near me who the insurance was taking care of, the repair guy gave them to me for $20 after he got off work.. lol

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: stock fog lights wiring (S40Racer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>S40Racer</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Well seeing as how my subwoofer flash cost me 223 dollars for less than 10 minutes of work, I'd be expecting over 100... But if you find a good dealer, they might go ahead and do it for cheaper, or maybe even free. Try to make friends with the tech's. It helps.</TD></TR></TABLE><p><br>always works... im not too worried though, i got a few things i need taken care of at the dealer soon...<p>the recall on the oil trap<br>and while they're at it, hopefully, they can update the software on the fog lights...<p>also, my drivers door was swung open real hard in a wind storm around november, and the door stopper broke off<p>i also need one of those light bulbs underneath the front passenger foot area... its a rare looking bulb...<p>i need 4 lugs for the tires --- pepboys stripped the crap out of them<p>i also need a center cap for 1 rim, i stepped on 1 while painting the rims<p>also need the oil hose that brings oil from the oil pan to the engine, cracked that while taking my intake out... rushed it..<p>yeah, small things that lead to big things...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts