SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to let you know that we have agreed to go forward with a relationship with Heico Automotiv.

I am excited, for our store, as we will be able to offer an alternative choice to the discriminating buyer!

Our short-term plan is to outfit one XC90, one S60 and (I hope) one XC70 with various amounts of accessories.

As that side of the business evolves, my goal is to offer every model with an alternative, high-quality and high-performance look! http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

Yannis

·
Registered
131 Posts
Re: Stillman Volvo has become a HEICO-affiliated retailer (GrecianVolvo)

Hi Yannis,

Congrats on your new relationship, and I hope it works well for you and your organization. Giving the customer more choices in this competitive market will help sales, I'm sure. Your comments here have always been very well thought out, and obviously you know Volvo (and your customers!) very well.

Have you heard anything, rumor or otherwise, about a possible Volvo hybred car? I've not read or seen anyting on this type of car. I understand the European Volvo diesel engines run on different grades of fuel then the ones here, which is why we're not seeing any models to come across next year--any thoughts on this?

Again, congrats, and keep up the great writing.

Mike Newburger
aka 'Newie' from K.C.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Re: Stillman Volvo has become a HEICO-affiliated retailer (GrecianVolvo)

Cool. Can you ask Todd to work on the RSE package for the R and update us on a rear-view camera hack for the NAV if possible.

TH is a top-notch person. And Heico makes some quality products. I wish they'd finish-up work on the DP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.