SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
39,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back, by popular demand, is our semi-annual opportunity to buy a Volvo VIP extended warranty at great savings!

Here are the important points to remember:

* Your Volvo must be no more within 2 months or 2,500 miles of its original factory warranty expiration point. In other words, if your new Volvo has less than 2 months OR more than 47,500 miles on its odometer, we cannot extend your warranty.

* If your car has more than 12,000 miles on its odometer, a physical inspection of the car must be performed by Stillman Volvo. The cost is minimal but please keep in mind we are located about 20 miles SE of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

* You must direct all warranty inquiries to our Financial Services Manager, not to me. His name is Jonathan Stillman and his e-mail address is:
[email protected]

* Please do not ask for multiple quotes; such as "give me 4 different terms with four different deductibles each"...That only delays the reply time for everyone else and we are also doing this to HELP people get a warranty at a great price. Ask for two terms (max) and/or two different deductibles (your choices are: $0, $50, $100 and $200). Last time we did this, the response was overwhelming (which was OK) but I had to calculate a zillion different types of scenarios.

* The ABSOLUET DEADLINE for this offer expires at 8:00pm EST, WednesdayApril 22, 2006.

* When you submit a quote request please have the follwoing pieces of info ready: model year of your car, model name, original date of purchase and current mileage

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact ME or Jon.

Yannis

·
Registered
226 Posts
Re: Stillman Semi-Annual VIP Extended Warranty Offer! (GrecianVolvo)

This is a fantastic opportunity, even for drivers who already have an extended warranty. I saved around 40% when I cancelled the warranty that I bought through my dealership and started a new warranty with Stillman. I live in California, and there was no hassle even when making arrangements over email.

5 year / 100k mile warranty
Purchased from my dealership in 8/05: $2,200
Refunded from warranty company in 10/05: $2,150+*
Purchased from Stillman in 10/05: $1,300
Savings: ~40%

I told my dealership out here about the deal and they said they couldn't even try to compete. I'm not sure how Stillman is doing it, but theres no question that its a good deal.

* You get less back from the warranty company the longer you've had your warranty... I'd only "used" 1 or two months of my warranty, so I got almost all of the money back.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Re: Stillman Semi-Annual VIP Extended Warranty Offer! (GrecianVolvo)

The date for the absolute deadline is shown as April 22. Is this correct or did you mean March 22 as posted on another forum?

Modified by johno at 2:57 PM 3-17-2006

1 - 3 of 3 Posts