SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting for a moderator to approve my account for about a week now. Did I get lost in the shuffle? I'd like to PM a member about a classified ad, but I'm not allowed to do that until I'm approved.

Help?

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I've been waiting for a moderator to approve my account for about a week now. Did I get lost in the shuffle? I'd like to PM a member about a classified ad, but I'm not allowed to do that until I'm approved.

Help?

Thanks,
Jason
I'm not exactly who to contact but repost if you don't hear anything in a few days and I will see if I can help.....

·
Super Moderator
15,165 Posts
I thought the preliminary approval period had been disabled once we cleared that spambot cloud...

I checked your profile settings and I can't see what the hold up is. I will present this to the higher powers to see if they can help.

Try PMing that user again to see if you can message them now, or try PMing me just to see if it works.
I see that this is your first post/reply on this forum. It very well may be that you are required to have a post before you can PM someone.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I thought the preliminary approval period had been disabled once we cleared that spambot cloud...

I checked your profile settings and I can't see what the hold up is. I will present this to the higher powers to see if they can help.

Try PMing that user again to see if you can message them now, or try PMing me just to see if it works.
I see that this is your first post/reply on this forum. It very well may be that you are required to have a post before you can PM someone.
Just sent a PM to zimmerdale.....

·
Registered
653 Posts
Still waiting on approval as well

Same thing happening here, looks like a post of mine was approved in moderation but my account still hasn't?

·
Registered
1 Posts
waiting on verification with no tunes in my V70

I applied on 4/3 and am still waiting too. this is my first Volvo and I love it but the stereo is stuck on IPOD and I don't know how to clear or reset it so I really need help. no tunes is major. :) I laugh but it truly is major really need to be able to post to get some help. thanks'

·
Super Moderator
15,165 Posts
Confirming approval should be done through your e-mail, not something that us moderators have to do. It's just a way of confirming that you're real people and not spam bots.

This shouldn't be preventing you from posting publicly on this forum. However, it may prevent you from private messaging other members until you have a few posts under your belt.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Confirming approval should be done through your e-mail, not something that us moderators have to do. It's just a way of confirming that you're real people and not spam bots.

This shouldn't be preventing you from posting publicly on this forum. However, it may prevent you from private messaging other members until you have a few posts under your belt.
I got email verification and was able to PM someone in the forum however I do not see any place to start a new thread/discussion. I have couple of question where I needed swedespeed community's input.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Thank you. I got email from Chris and I'm all set.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts