SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From those of you with either the factory built-in bluetooth or with the dealer-installed accessory, I'd like to know if your car supports stereo bluetooth (music streaming/A2DP--whatever you wanna call it). I hope to get both responses.<br>Thanks,<br>David

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Re: Stereo Bluetooth (dewfreshment)

I have motorola/volvo kit. nope, dont have it, and even if it did, it would only play over the front speakers.<p>Tim

·
Registered
134 Posts

I have the standard (for 2009 models built after November 2008) built-in bluetooth and the High Performance audio system. As near as I can tell, The bluetooth only supports the Hands Free protocols. With my particular phone, it also supports the phone book. No stereo support. There is no audio integration to stream other audio sources to bluetooth. Sorry, no stereo bluetooth at this time.

·
Registered
718 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>dewfreshment</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">From those of you with either the factory built-in bluetooth or with the dealer-installed accessory, I'd like to know if your car supports stereo bluetooth (music streaming/A2DP--whatever you wanna call it). I hope to get both responses.<br>Thanks,<br>David</TD></TR></TABLE><p>How good is the audio quality for A2DP?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's fine, but my bt headphones are only cheapies, so I'm guessing it would probably sound a lot better over a really nice system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts