SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Upgraded my steering wheel to the “sport” issue last night thanks to Antherzol who was kind enough to remove one at local wreckyard for me! Here’s a video for anyone interested. Shot angles don’t do the looks justice. This is a fine looking wheel and it is super comfortable to drive.

2002 V70XC, 2003 V40, 2004 S60, 2010 V70

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Isn't it great? Glad to hear that you were able to score one, and thanks to Antherzoll for being kind enough to locate and grab you one. I have an R wheel on mine and I love it over the stock base 3-spoke wheel. I really love the sport wheel though with its perforated leather surfaces, but with my R wheel I love the blue stitching of it. Just too bad the sport wasn't made with blue stitching, lol.

Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hah - I’ve got the same issue. I have the R wheel in the XC and the sport in the S60. I like the feel of the R leather better but like the looks of the sport better...

They are both great though. I’m surprised how much better these two wheels feel.

2002 V70XC, 2003 V40, 2004 S60, 2010 V70

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
I've thought about sending mine off to George at Viva to custom add perforated leather and some alcantara with bright blue stitching...

Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts