SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi Friend, i write from Chile a gain.

I go to buy new wheels (rins and tires) but i dont know the maximum diameter that I can buy whit my standard car/suspension.

Some one can help me?

I was thinking in pegasus replica or sport edition se-16 in 18", that its possible and SAFE or 17" its enough?

¡Saludos!

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Up to 19 inch I've seen is possible. I'm not sure about 20 inch

also it depends on what the tire size you have too. most tires made for 20 inch rims will put your speedo off more than 3% i think. make sure you find the correct tire size that won't throw your speedo off and also not rub.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I have the 2.4i and i drive only in normal routes!

·
Super Moderator
15,144 Posts
Do You Own the 2.4i or Turbo or Diesel ?
It's in the sig

Up to 19 inch I've seen is possible.
Many have gone with 19, but problems start to arise without the PERFECT set up. I would go with 18s at most. These are small cars and 18" look pretty large. I've only seen a few cars that have been able to pull off 19s and not look like HotWheels cars.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
18's are just right for our cars between function and form. 19's look badass though in my opinion thus why owning a baller set of 19's and a sweet set of daily 18's is optimal lol... And don't forget ur 17's for winter ;) All cars should have at least 3 sets of wheels.

Firstworldproblems.jpg

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Thanks guys.

This s40 (zubilius) its 18"?

I love the style in that car.

Here in Chile will soon begin the winter. For the winter I will leave the 16 "originals.

·
Registered
8,377 Posts
I Missed the 2.4 in the Zig - Wow I know it was Hot today ; LOL
As USA is taking Off into to Summer Here , went from early Spring to Summer over night . ( Heat Wave on East Coast )

Those look good , and those are 18" - IMHO .
Nice to here from south of the Equator , Your in a Mountainous Area - I'd run 17" - Less Likely to Damage Rims , and there is a
wider selection of Tires .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts