SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, as some of you may have seen, I have put Pegs back on my car, but not just "any" ones

Here is how it started:

Brand new Graphite Pegs

Graphite Pegs with the color sample of what my wheels would be powder coated.

Just installed them at Les Schwab with 225/40/18 Falken Azenis Sports

And here are some new pictures I took today at a few of my spots.

All in all, I am very happy with how they turned out. It wasn't expensive, it's unique (not a lot of people paint/powder coat Pegs), and they beat the hell out of the steelies I was driving on for the past ~3 weeks any day of the week! The only thing I noticed that isn't 100% perfect, the wheels sometimes have a blue'ish hue to them... Oh well, good enough for me

Hope you enjoyed.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Your rims look great. Stoptechs... Look great behind them as well. IN the future for me... <sigh>

Thanks for makin me home sick.....(former Washingtonioan here)

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Re: Stage 3 Pegs (carson)

Not to change the subject but are your moldings painted? Tell me the secret.

Gary

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: Stage 3 Pegs (carson)

Hi Carson-
It was good to see you and your car at Davis this year. The pictues of the wheel makeover are great- the ones in the dock area look like stills from a new "Bond" or "Oceans" movie! AWESOME CAR!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (Max[Ger])

Quote, originally posted by 855Sportwagon »
Hi Carson-
It was good to see you and your car at Davis this year. The pictues of the wheel makeover are great- the ones in the dock area look like stills from a new "Bond" or "Oceans" movie! AWESOME CAR!
Thanks man! I was happy to make the drive to show it off a little, because pictures don't always do it justice

Quote, originally posted by Max[Ger »
]Hey where did you get those wheels from?
Those pics look amazing. Your car is a work of art.
The wheels are OEM Volvo 18" Pegasus wheels with the Graphite finish (well, they were
), you can get a set (4) new for about $900 or so if you know where to look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.