SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After i totalled my 2002 T5 the airbag deployed in the dash I bought a 2003 2.0t and replaced the engine, ECU, CEM, REM, ClimateCU, and steering column and steering wheel with the one from the T5. My mechanic couldn't reset it, srs-E003 (configuration fault ) showed up on his tool not sure what he used. Has any one got an idea? Is there a coded srs module I am missing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the e003 code turned off now after installing the unit,, but now I have two more,!driver and passenger seat belt buckle signal missing ? Are the front belts coded? Please help !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update:
I got the problem sorted. In the new car the seat belt buckles were wired to the CEM instead of the airbag module in the older car so I had rewire those,the problem didn't go away until I used older buckles as I heard from a Volvo tech that some buckles had a different resistance from year to year,so I swapped them and got the code cleared and voilà sorted! The passenger side code came on again as the wire is damaged from moving the seat other wise its ok.

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts