SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I changed out my ac control unit and while trying to cut corners I didn’t disconnect my battery which I believe is related to my problem. I’m thinking I might’ve tripped the system or something. Anyways the srs warning light won’t go off and the mirror says the passenger side airbags are off. How do I fix this ? And how do I make sure it is still working properly ? Also can anyone tell me where the fuse is for the airbag system? I can’t seem to locate it. I’ve disconnected the battery to try and reset the system and I’ve tried to clear the code by resetting the dash lights with the odometer button but it is still there. Any help is much appreciated.
Vehicle is a 2008 Volvo S60 2.5l.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
I changed out my ac control unit and while trying to cut corners I didn’t disconnect my battery which I believe is related to my problem. I’m thinking I might’ve tripped the system or something. Anyways the srs warning light won’t go off and the mirror says the passenger side airbags are off. How do I fix this ? And how do I make sure it is still working properly ? Also can anyone tell me where the fuse is for the airbag system? I can’t seem to locate it. I’ve disconnected the battery to try and reset the system and I’ve tried to clear the code by resetting the dash lights with the odometer button but it is still there. Any help is much appreciated.
Vehicle is a 2008 Volvo S60 2.5l.
Yep, directly related to the hvac control being disconnected with the system alive.

Dealer software has to clear the code, no other way.
You can buy a clone from various sources, vida is the software and dice is the physical interface.

Maybe reach out and see if anyone locally has it, otherwise it's an hour of dealer labor

1 - 2 of 2 Posts