SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this message on, air bag service urgent. I was removing the center console to to do some cosmetic touch up and in the middle of it all I turn the car on and get that message, How could that be and what could I have possibly done to trigger that message

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
If you unplug the HVAC console with the key on then it'll trigger that error. It can be reset with VIDA/DICE or a trip to the dealer

·
Registered
7,614 Posts
Freedomfries is correct. If you search the forums there is a thread called the VIDA map or something like that, where posters like me who own a pirate copy of VIDA tell where we live so you can find someone near you who can help without the stupid dealer charge.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Freedomfries is correct. If you search the forums there is a thread called the VIDA map or something like that, where posters like me who own a pirate copy of VIDA tell where we live so you can find someone near you who can help without the stupid dealer charge.
Nice to know, but can you guys do other software changes like get rid of the the permanent headlights on "feature"?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts