SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I picked up our T6 before Thanksgiving. So far, we are very pleased with the vehicle. The ride is great and it drives very well in the snow. Our only (very minor) gripe is that the headrests in the second row seem to squeak quite a bit when we drive over bumps. Anyone have a suggestion as to how we can put a stop to this? Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: Squeaky Headrests (SteveD)

That's funny -- we have squeaky brakes. But only about once every three days or so. <p>We picked up our T2.5 on Christmas Eve. Slighty "loose" glove box (service guy thinks it's a tight cable which will be okay with time), very loose cover to front seat cupholders (service guy agrees and ordered a new one) and completely forgot to mention the brakes as it hadn't happened in a day or so before my visit (I went in to get my inspection sticker). <p>I'm not getting too excited about anything yet as we have that 60 day courtesy appointment at which point all this stuff will have worked itself out or will be a higher priority.<p>I agree snow driving is fantastic. We have a 30 degree uphill driveway which was covered in heavy wet snow for much of today and XC 90 was great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts