SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the Contis were getting super thin, and the old set of Contis had Inside wear issues (resolved) and I'm getting ready to put new struts all around again (and strut mounts, and bushings in some spots, the lcas and sway bar ends have 8k on them, so pretty fresh suspension will be again on the R for spring)
I stumbled into a deal on some Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetricals. Summer not all season. 3317 build date, but brand new old stock. I'm having them mounted on my Enkeis and will give them a nice thrashing this summer before getting some all seasons come fall.

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
Got a lead on 4 more?? I NEVER need Blizaks, but I’m about to put a new set of summer tires on (Atlanta, GA).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got a lead on 4 more?? I NEVER need Blizaks, but I’m about to put a new set of summer tires on (Atlanta, GA).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I got these on ebay for $400 for 4. Brand new, not blems, just NOS so far as I can tell (and I sold tires for a living a long time ago, so I at least know a little bit about them)

Seller was hockey1242gk2

NOTE: I have no dealings with them before now, and don't have anything on this other than this ebay purchase. But they have a lot of tires on ebay, and a decently large feedback.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fitted on the Enkeis, and on the R.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts