SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been itching to get springs for the last several months but have been rebuffed by both Western PA Volvo dealers on an install. Has anyone successfully installed springs around Pittsburgh? I'm willing to travel a couple of hours if necessary.

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Spring Install - Western, PA (clerk)

Well, you may have to take a 10 hr round trip and have them done here in the Philly area.
Take a long weekend, lv. Wed. after work/school, get here by 11:00 Thurday night, schedule the work for Thursday.
Even with any potential delays you'll have it done by Friday. Don't know what else to tell you
JRL

·
Registered
825 Posts
Re: Spring Install - Western, PA (clerk)

i was telling lee MMIV the one day.

somewhere across the road from rahal is a place that has done some mods on R's.

it goes by some initials apr,arp something like that.

the guys at rahal told me about it so you could ask them. rahal was going to be a evolve dealer but that fell apart some how.

i know star in greensburg is not friendly to mods. they'll do them but you'll be flagged for sure.

mike

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Spring Install - Western, PA (flyfishing3)

Thanks for the info. I see MMIV all the time parked in Mt. Lebanon. I think I know the performance shop you're talking about. I will give them a call. Rahal is a no go. They wouldn't install my aftermarket IPOD adapter!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.