SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My boss saw an 855 green wagon at his bike race in Ft. Davis TX this weekend. Said you had swedespeed stickers and a sweet bike rack. He was one of the guys in the house next to you. Show your self!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Re: Spotted! 855 Wagon Ft. Davis (Beiner)

Wasn't me.... But Ft. Davis is an awesome camping city! AMAZING stars at night! Lots of fireflies and wildlife. Not to mention the great McDonald observatory. Gotta love being a Texan!
http://********************/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by TurboMoose at 12:55 PM 4-27-2006

·
Registered
97 Posts

That was me! I was there for the stage race, had a great time, can't wait to go back next year! The wife and I liked the area so much we plan on buying property in Alpine.

I remember talking to the guys from Lubbock, really cool guys. One of them went down and hurt his knee.

We had a hell of time getting there, I had my car aligned the day before we were supposed to leave and the guy broke my suspension. I had to have the car towed to my mech to get it fixed then have the alignment done the morning we left! My rear wing was off the car also to get repainted.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Spotted! 855 Wagon Ft. Davis (brookshall)

That's a bummer about the car. My boss's chain broke in the first second of the time trial. Thankfully they let him start again. One of those guys has a sweet '05 V70R. Wish he would sell it to me.

Cody wonders if you got your tubular fixed.

·
Registered
97 Posts

Let Cody know I had to ride on my training wheel on Sunday and still kicked some butt!

It must have been your boss who had the knee injury. He told me his chain snapped and he banged his knee pretty hard on the bars.

I'm looking at getting a V70R in about 18 months.....and I can't wait!!!

Your boss and his friends were pretty cool, they were blasting Pink Floyd on Friday night while were kickn' it on the porch!

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
Re: Spotted! 855 Wagon Ft. Davis (brookshall)

Quote, originally posted by brookshall »

I'm looking at getting a V70R in about 18 months.....and I can't wait!!!

!
Mike,
I'll be about ready to sell mine about then, look me up
JRL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.