SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all!<P> in spite of the fact that the recently debuted V40 Concept wagon is listed as having Koni adjustable shocks, Koni has just informed me (again) that they are not yet commercially available.<P> is anyone aware of any sport shocks available that are suitable for use with firmer sport springs? i don't want to add firmer springs to stock shocks, and am looking for something that will be a good match for any of the sport springs that are already available<P><BR>cheers!<BR>e<BR><P>

·
Registered
47 Posts
you can always get the ipd/tme springs that are available for the 2001 model. i have the springs in my car, but the drop is hardly noticable. i would wait for apex springs to release their coilovers and purchase them instead. they will have a range up to 3" in drop. you should check them out before buying some springs.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bmwmclaren:<BR><B>you can always get the ipd/tme springs that are available for the 2001 model. i have the springs in my car, but the drop is hardly noticable. i would wait for apex springs to release their coilovers and purchase them instead. they will have a range up to 3" in drop. you should check them out before buying some springs. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>hi!<P>thanks, but like i said, i know there are lots of springs available; i'm looking for shocks valved to match them. i'm not as interested in drop as i am in improved ride, cornering and handling. the slightly lower look would just be a bonus side-effect.<P>FWIW, Apex has been telling me for almost a year that they were going to have their coilovers released "soon",... B&G is the same way. right now, Heico seems like the best alternative, but i'm not eager to deal overseas unless i have to.<P><BR>cheers!<BR>e<BR><P>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts