SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any pics of the sport kit with mudflaps? I'm definitely going to get some, I am just not sure if oem or rally armors yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Go rallyarmor personally I think they look better and I'm not sure if OEM is compatible with sport kit

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
+1 for the rally armor route, they'll be way more flexible & forgiving.

Only downside is that you must figure out how to mount them, I've moved mine probably 6 times :)

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Are oem durable? Or should i go strait for rally armor?
the oem are hard plastic, they break off the first time you go over a curb.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm using clear cutting boards to make some mud flaps, I'll finish up this weekend. Didn't want to spend the $25 for rally armor even though I should've. I already have the factory flaps but they will be removed and set aside until springtime. They're attached with rivets which I found interesting, figured I'd find some push pops (or whatever they're called) holding them on.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
I'm using clear cutting boards to make some mud flaps, I'll finish up this weekend. Didn't want to spend the $25 for rally armor even though I should've. I already have the factory flaps but they will be removed and set aside until springtime. They're attached with rivets which I found interesting, figured I'd find some push pops (or whatever they're called) holding them on.
I mean, you do you, but I say spend a few bucks on the right thing and don't keep messing with it.

I've got the ~$100 UR ones from Rally Armor, I've backed into parking blocks and ofrroaded and only had to replace 1 or 2 rivets, they remain flexible down to sub zero temps (I kick snow/salt off of them all winter).

Post a pic when you get them though, always interesting to see!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well, I got the cutting boards on. Got bored waiting on the rally armor set to show up. Doesn’t look too bad but def looks like cutting boards

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well, they didn’t last long. Fist trip down a dirt road and they broke. Oh well, they’ll be replaced soon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts