SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious what folks do with the sport key and a keychain ? Having a hard time googling for the “string” that you need to weave through sport key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
702 Posts
I think mine has been in a drawer somewhere since we got the XC90.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I just place it in my front left pant pocket with my wallet. It’s small footprint almost makes its forgettable. I use it as my daily key.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Curious what folks do with the sport key and a keychain ? Having a hard time googling for the “string” that you need to weave through sport key.

I use it to get into the car and drive

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
I think mine are still in the box

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I just use it as is. But if you prefer to have something to hook it to, there are those straps designed for mobile phones, that loop into a very small hole on one side of the phone. Phones with a small hole (for the strap) isn't that common in the US, but you can find straps sold online.

This is not an endorsement, rather just an example I can find with a quick search (for "phone strap"):
https://www.amazon.com/Wisdompro-Co...=phone+strap&qid=1560743298&s=gateway&sr=8-13

1 - 7 of 7 Posts