Discussion Starter #1
Why do we not have spoiler tags?
what the hell

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Hello, please and thanks?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
I know how vBulletin-boards work and I know it's not very difficult to program BB-code. So what's the problem? It's a feature that is essential to online forums imo. Would someone in the forum staff be as kind as to at least give me a no thank you id this is such a bad idea?

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Dear webmaster,

You are a silly goose for not being able to implement simple bb-code and even sillier of a goose (some say the silliest!) for not even taking the time to offer me a simple "thank but no" on my (the protagonist's) humble request for basic forum functionality (quest to provide for my fellow simple forum villagers). I must now seek vengeance in returning to my own thread yet once more, shaking my fist to the mighty internet gods!

No but seriously I am a bit of a retard but even I managed to program BB-code on a vBulletin forum so what is it you're implying to me, that this forum is ran by people less competent than me? To quote the late and great Groucho Marx: I refuse to be a part of any club that would accept me as a member. Sadly this line of thinking has also excluded me from many other clubs so I regret to withdraw my cancellation.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts