SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am getting ready to sell my 2006 Volvo S40 and of course this happen.

I was parking to close to a sidewalk in front of me and this piece ripped off a little bit. What is this piece called and is there an easy way to fix it from eBay or somewhere online that won't cost an arm and a leg over the holidays?

See the picture below

The picture is here as well.

http://imgur.com/5U4fY3I

Thanks,

Derek

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
That's your lower spoiler! If you notice - there are tabs that pop into the trim piece above it - have you looked to see if you can simply clip it back into place via those tabs?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Wait, how did you get pics of my car? :)

Seriously though, like Logan said you should be able to snap most of that back in and call it good, but on the other hand, see that red piece that's still hanging onto the black wheel well shroud? That's part of the lower spoiler too and it broke off. You may be able to drill a small hole into another part of the spoiler then run a small sheet metal screw through the wheel shroud to make the connection, or use a ziptie. Yeah, I have both :( My car was like that already when I bought it last year. I really need to get a new spoiler, but knowing the driver I'm not sure it's worth it lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts