SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody here running a SpeedTuning tune on their R's? I had a tune from Oliver on my 850 for about 2 years and I loved it. Wondering if anybody can give me results if they have the tune.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
If SpeedTuningUSA is anything like where me and my buddy had his Porsche 944Turbo tuned, then they are indeed real and not a joke; IIRC they dynoed the car, then removed ECU, opened it up, showed us which chip, took the chip out and put it in some connector that was connected to a computer and did some changes and put the chip back in and redyno'd it. Gained HP and TQ with a little higher boost. Course this was pre OBDII car.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ Pretty much. He does a lot of cars. Like I said he chipped my last car and it was good. As far as not having the R on the the charts he said he can do it and we have been talking back and forth about it. Going down to Maryland on Nov 2nd if anyone wants to tag along.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
caps lock on.

WTF MIKE, YOU NEED A REAL SWIFT KICK IN THE NUTS. NOW THAT YOU HATE VS BECAUSE YOU A R DRIVER. YOU FORGET HOW MANY THREADS KEPT POPPING UP WITH OLIVER EFF THIS UP AND EFF THAT UP. COME ON, HOW CAN YOU EVEN REMOTELY EVEN CONSIDER HIS DUMB @SS FOR A TUNE.

really really pisses me off that you would even consider or even waste people's time with this joker.

all he does is download a flash from european counterpart and flash it. it doesnt mean that its for your car or made to be for your car.

i know how it works and how he is doing it because at one time i considered doing tunes.

guy is bad news. i would not trust sending him anything. i would only go to him if my life depended on it, actually nevermind...just let me die.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts