SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a club corral arranged and we are getting some very nice support from Volvo and one of our local dealers, Putnam Volvo in Burlingame to provide a tent, food, giveaways etc. We are also in touch with the race team and we'll be guests in the paddock and meet Bob Miller, Derrick Bell and Jameson Riley as well as other members of the race team.<p>Parking in the club corral and Sunday admission is $30. This is a discount over what you would pay at the gate, and if the sponsorship comes through it will include food and cool "stuff". Anyone who went to last year's race at Laguna Seca was treated like royalty by Volvo and the race team. <p>If you would like to go, you need to send me a check for $30 per ticket, made out to NBVCOA. I must by tickets by July 10 to get the discount and get your parking confirmed. Mail it to<p>Lee Cordner<br>313 Point San Pedro Rd.<br>San Rafael, CA 94901

·
Registered
566 Posts
Re: Speed GT race at Sears Point - Sunday July 17 (L Cordner)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD><i>Quote, originally posted by <b>L Cordner</b> »</i></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"><br>Anyone who went to last year's race at Laguna Seca was treated like royalty by Volvo and the race team. <br></TD></TR></TABLE><p>Agreed! Great event at Seca last year. If you have the chance to make this one don't miss it. It'll be a fun filled day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts