SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,<P>I'm looking to replace part or all of<BR>the audio system in my S60. What I need<BR>first is specifications on the system<BR>in place. (It's the regular system,<BR>not the fancy one... forgot the system<BR>number).<P>What I'm looking for is make, model, size, etc.<P>Eg: Is the head unit Alpine, Blaupunkt, <BR>or something else...? What is the model<BR>number of the head unit?<P>Are the speakers Alpine, Clarion? What<BR>are the sizes and impedances.<P>Any help would be greatly appreciated.<BR>(I'm hoping that Volvo has a compiled<BR>list somewhere)<P>Thanks,<P>Scott<BR>

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
These are the speaker sizes for the audio system in the Volvo S60 2.4M, HU-413 stereo. The head unit is either made by Mitsubishi or Alpine. The speakers are made by Harmon/Kardon I think. I am not sure what the impedances are.<P><B>HU-413</B> Base Performance Audio System Full logic AM/FM stereo cassette, 6 speakers with dual diversity antenna<P><B>Speakers</B> <BR>Front doors: two 6.5" mid-range, two 1" treble<BR>Rear doors: two 6.5" bass/mid-range<P>Look at the topic below for information on the other audio systems.<P>-Drew<BR>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts