SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered Volvo S60R Tune Up Kit - OEM from FCP Euro as a simple way to replace my plugs, coil packs, and filters

The spark plugs that came in the kit say they are for 2 models (s40/v50 and s80) and 2 engine #s (B5254T3 & B5254T6)

I know our engine in the R is B5254T4

the part # is 30751806

are these the correct OEM plugs ?????

thanks !

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Ordered Volvo S60R Tune Up Kit - OEM from FCP Euro as a simple way to replace my plugs, coil packs, and filters

The spark plugs that came in the kit say they are for 2 models (s40/v50 and s80) and 2 engine #s (B5254T3 & B5254T6)

I know our engine in the R is B5254T4

the part # is 30751806

are these the correct OEM plugs ?????

thanks !
Spark plugs I got also said they were for S40. They work, all that matters...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Those are the correct plugs. But just to double check, when you pull the old plugs out compare them to the new ones.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
They work, those are the 'current' part numbers. Since Volvo no longer makes the S60R, those plugs are the same in the other cars so the description of what vehicles they fit reflect to what they 'currently' sell/support.

I had the same question last year when I bought plugs and though I received the wrong ones.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
To add one more check: the length of the threads on R plugs from shoulder where gasket rests to end of threads is just a tick on one inch. The too short wrong plugs will be about 13/16" in that same measurement.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts