SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My self and Socalc70 will be at the Aliso Viejo cars and coffee on Saturday November 14th. All Polestars invited.
The address is 26601 Creek Rd, Aliso Viejo , CA 92656. See you there.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Sorry to hijack your thread, but is this something new? That address appears to be a Ralphs/Pep boys shopping center. [IF this is an organized event, I'm surprised the AV Sheriffs Department is ok with it, considering their office is one light away off Journey.]

I thought the Cars and Coffee events were held at the Ford/Mazda HQ in Irvine?

·
Registered
2021 Inscription Recharge - 2021 Silverado LTZ 6.2L
1,739 Posts
Sorry to hijack your thread, but is this something new? That address appears to be a Ralphs/Pep boys shopping center. [IF this is an organized event, I'm surprised the AV Sheriffs Department is ok with it, considering their office is one light away off Journey.]

I thought the Cars and Coffee events were held at the Ford/Mazda HQ in Irvine?
Hey PM- they moved it. Irvine sucks. Aliso Town Center now.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No Problem. The C&C at Ford/Mazda was stopped a year ago because it was not large enough for the attendance. About six months ago it ended up at the address given. The Sheriff will not bother as long as all laws are followed. The Mustangs will be at the OC Fair grounds with a special show. The car count for this C&C is around 350 t0 400.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
There is a very good C&C at San Clemente, as well.

I will try to make it next Saturday.

·
Super Moderator
39,263 Posts
No Problem. The C&C at Ford/Mazda was stopped a year ago because it was not large enough for the attendance.
Not only that but they were very arrogant; it got to the point that they only "allowed" :rolleyes: 2-door cars...That is the main reason it died.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts