SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. I'm sure I'm not alone, but all the heel-toe breaking Ive been doing has torn pretty serious holes in mats 2nd set of mats. i just can't see spending over $150 on full sets of mats from Volvo every 6 months. Does anyone know where do get Volvo OEM mats at discount prices?? Anywhere to get just the front mats instead of the whole set??

Really enjoy the forums.....

Thanks,

KC Funk

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Re: Source for Inexpensive floor mats?? (nyerinmontreal)

quote:

Unless you're really stuck on having the carpet mats, why not try the molded rubber ones? I'll be picking up a pair for the winter and bet that I end up keeping them year-round, as a buddy has done in his XC.
I agree 100% with this, as it is what I did with my car when I first bought it. I didn't even buy the Volvo ones, but just went to Target and got some (4) clear rubber mats and put them over the carpet mats and it works great for about $10 bucks. You just wipe them off to clean them, easy as that. http://********************/smile/emsmile.gif

-Drew

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Re: Source for Inexpensive floor mats?? ([email protected])

yup, that's what i would do--i did that for my accord after the drivers mat almost wore thru in 6 months. cheap cheap cheap--auto zone ugly brown rubber floor mats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts