SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,038 Posts
To the best of my knowledge, it will fit our Wagons just as perfectly. (19" or larger wheels required). I plan to do this upgrade once my current (stock) set-up starts degrading. I, for one, have always desired a little extra braking power on my V90CC than it comes standard with. So yeah, I'll be getting this upgrade when due.

EDIT: The only thing I would be worried about is if the stock wheel offset would be able to fit over the calipers!

·
Registered
549 Posts
EDIT: The only thing I would be worried about is if the stock wheel offset would be able to fit over the calipers!
Nothing a 3 or 5mm spacer cannot fix...if needed ;)

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing a 3 or 5mm spacer cannot fix...if needed ;)
Thanks for the info!

My new wheels already have 7mm extra clearance over OEM (et40 vs et47; not sure on backspacing yet). And yes, I'm cool with spacers. Removal/trimming/bending of the backing plate might be necessary though.

Im assuming the hub is identical to the XC90? Might do some research to see if part numbers match.

Theres just something about a BBK that would really set the car off. Easy pad changes as well.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To the best of my knowledge, it will fit our Wagons just as perfectly. (19" or larger wheels required). I plan to do this upgrade once my current (stock) set-up starts degrading. I, for one, have always desired a little extra braking power on my V90CC than it comes standard with. So yeah, I'll be getting this upgrade when due.

Volvolic,

Tom with SOS performance got back to me today saying they haven't test fitted on a V90, but would be willing to send parts to test fit. I am not prepared to purchase or have the means to test the parts. If you're interested maybe send him an email.

Thomas Watts <[email protected]>

·
Registered
2018 Volvo V90CC T6
1,038 Posts
Volvolic,

Tom with SOS performance got back to me today saying they haven't test fitted on a V90, but would be willing to send parts to test fit. I am not prepared to purchase or have the means to test the parts. If you're interested maybe send him an email.

Thomas Watts <[email protected]>
Aaaahhh! Thank you for the information, mpdbrown but I don't plan to upgrade them just now.

(Un)Luckily, my front rotors, which were replaced at 7-7500 miles (on the Odometer) are still holding strong without a hint of steering wheel judder, brake pedal pulsing or squeaking (currently at 32500 on Odometer). I drive highways and interstates extensively and use a lot less braking so the brakes last a decent amount more. My current plan is to make these last till around warranty expires and then move onto the BBK after the next 15k or so miles.

Thank you again for the information, though! :beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts