SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! So, I've been lurking this forum while doing research for a while, and am now in the process of buying a CPO 2007 S40 T5 AWD with the six speed manual! Looks like there is quite the community around these cars. Really looking forward to taking the car home and maybe starting with a few mods. Trading in an 04' V6 accord auto with 150,000 miles, really a great car but besides the mileage I was somewhat bored. I'm a huge DIY type and plan on doing all maintenance and out-of-warranty repairs myself.

·
Super Moderator
15,183 Posts
Congrats on your future purchase and welcome to swedespeed! Can't wait to see the car when you buy it and the mods that you do.

There definitely is a great community around these cars, and you'll find most people on here to be friendly and helpful (though, sarcasm is quite frequent here too).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Yeah my first is definitely going to be the GROM MST3 install for the basic audio, and maybe a 6 channel amp and new speakers. Then perhaps a BSR tuner for a power boost. I've learned a lot just reading this forum in detail for a few days, sounds like a lot of people are exceptionally knowledgeable in detail about DIY maintenance and repairs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts