SwedeSpeed - Volvo Performance Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somthing I heard

Ok I may be outa line here so feel free to chime in. Im not sure why but I think the Dodge SRT4's have a great sound to them. Not sure exactly why but I love the way they pop and burble at idle and then change to the loud intrusive maybe obscene yell at WOT. What makes them pow and sputter at idle and when coming off of the throttle?. How can I have this sound??

How can I ask this and save face around here

How will you guys think of me in the morning...........

-Caleb

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Somthing I heard ("R" Kelly)

Kelly I will be down there all day on Thursday are you near the Air Base or up on the hill by the hospital? I would love to check out yer car and mods. If not Thursday I guess I will have to wait till the Ring.

As for the strait pipe would this something easy to custom make? I have access to a shop with welding equipment ect... and experts to help me weld
also is it legal to run a car with no muffler? If it is and this is something I could make reasonably cheap I would love to do it. I guess the hard part maybe getting the flange (not sure if that's the right word) to mount the pipe to the stock cat. Also would there be any performance loss to running a strait pipe with no muffler or resonator? Sound is not worth performance loss to me.

-Caleb

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.