less then $5000 :D

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
lmao

·
Registered
67 Posts
OH well... 2003, could be a mistake... The badging is weird... but a guy could fool around... Then the calipers told me... but when you get to see the inside, that is the best part ! What's R about it... except the pegs... the ricey grille? i Don't have such a ricey grille on my R, sorry.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
OH well... 2003, could be a mistake... The badging is weird... but a guy could fool around... Then the calipers told me... but when you get to see the inside, that is the best part ! What's R about it... except the pegs... the ricey grille? i Don't have such a ricey grille on my R, sorry.
Lol one look tells you it's not an R front bumper is wrong. Which includes fogs and grille.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
The title of his CL ad is misleading, but in the description he says its just an R kit, which isn't even accurate cause the rear bumper kit isn't for an R. :)

The car isn't bad for what it is, priced decently too, but why lie??

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
The title of his CL ad is misleading, but in the description he says its just an R kit, which isn't even accurate cause the rear bumper kit isn't for an R. :)

The car isn't bad for what it is, priced decently too, but why lie??
cause they are PROBABLY AN IDIOT AND DON'T KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?!?!?!?! ALSO THEY LOVE CAPS!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
252 Posts
that is also not the "R" steering wheel.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Not sure if anyone else noticed but the PEGs have Mustang Cobra center caps :D

·
Registered
63,543 Posts
...and no 4C
Why was this posted here?
it's just a high mileage POS 03 S60

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
...and no 4C
Why was this posted here?
it's just a high mileage POS 03 S60
cause it's funny? I guess once you hit a certain age you lose feeling in your funny bone...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
haha premium sound but no climate control? Thats weird. T5's also have the spaceball shifter.

The headlights dont look bad though!

·
Premium Member
8,700 Posts
Pretty much poser S60s trying to be an R. Love how he has those fender R badges, blech.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts